- These Terms
- Our privacy notice as posted on our Site (“Privacy Notice”)
- Any other standard policies or community guidelines (such as Acceptable Use Policies), if any, posted in any applicable parts of our Services
To Use Our Services (defined below), You:
- May need to register with us to access and use some of our Services
- Must not initiate or participate in any activities on our Services that are illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone’s use of our Services, including the sending of e-mail or instant messaging spam
If You Post Content on Our Services, You:
- May post content that you have created or have been given permission to post by the owner, is legal, and does not violate this Agreement
- Are responsible for content, data, and information that you post to our Services and assume all risks of posting personal information online
- Continue to own the content but grant us a license to use and distribute your content, subject to, and in accordance with, this Agreement
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- 1.1. As used herein, “Software” means any software (including without limitation application programming interfaces [API] or applications [apps]) supplied by or on behalf of the Organization including, without limitation, any for which the purpose is to enable you to use certain portions of the Services. For clarity, the Software is a part of the Services.
- 1.2. Any reference to “www. HealmAtWork.org ”, “Website,” the Site, or other similar references, shall include any and all pages, subdomains, affiliated domains, brands, products, or other areas of our Website, or any other affiliated sites or domains owned or operated by or on behalf of us, plus any of the online content, information, and services as made available in or through the Site.
- 1.3. The Services include without limitation all aspects of Healm for diabetes program services accessible through the Site including but not limited to all products, downloadable content, Software and other features, channels, technical assistance, assessment tools, and all other services offered therein.
- 1.4. Any reference to “Content” shall include all content in all forms or mediums, such as (without limitation) text, Software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Site and/or the Services.
- 1.5. You must be at least 18 years of age, and, where law requires an older legal age, of legal age for contractual consent or older to use this Site and/or the Services. Due to the age restrictions, no content or information from the Services falls within the Child Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and is not monitored as doing so.
- 1.6. All information and services are exchanged electronically, via the internet. You are responsible for maintaining your own access to the internet and for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, servers, software, operating systems, networking, web servers and the like (collectively, “Equipment”). You shall also be responsible for maintaining the security of the Equipment. You consent to receiving communications electronically.
- 1.7. The National Association of Chronic Disease Directors is a privately owned and operated non-profit organization company and does not represent or speak for any governmental office or authority.
- 1.8. You may acquire additional products, services, and/or content of ours from our Site or Services. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such additional products, services, and/or content, which terms will apply in addition to these Terms.
- 1.9. We are not providing any medical advice or services via the Services and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified healthcare professionals who are familiar with your individual needs or the needs or your constituents.
2. PASSWORDS AND ACCESS
- 2.1. In order to access some features of the Services, you may have to register or create an account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify the Organization immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although the Organization will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of the Organization or others due to such unauthorized use. It is a condition of your use of the Services that all the information you provide will be correct, current, and complete. If we believe the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to the Services or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
- 2.2. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of the Organization or the respective licensors of the content. The Organization and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Services and their content.
- 2.3. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the content therein.
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- 3.1. You represent and warrant that all information that you provide to us will be true, accurate, complete, and current, and that you have the right to provide such information to us in connection with your use of the Services. You must comply with the terms of any applicable policies posted in our Services, including any Acceptable Use Notice. You may not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services
- Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, sexually-oriented, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including, without limitation, the U.S. export control laws and regulations
- Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by the Organization), or engage in spamming or flooding
- Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component
- Upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit, or distribute in any way any component of the Services itself or derivative works with respect thereto
- Resell or otherwise exploit for commercial purposes, directly or indirectly, any portion of the Services, or access to them
- Use email addresses obtained from the Services for solicitation purposes of any kind, directly or indirectly
- Use data mining, robots, or other similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Access (or attempt to access) the Services or any content therein through any automated means (including use of any script or web crawler, page-scrape, spider, robot, index, internet agent or other automatic device, program, algorithm or technology which does the same things) including, without limitation, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of the Site
- Make any derivative works based, in whole or in part, on any portion or all of the Services
- Use inline frames (iframe), webpage frames, or any similar framing, to enclose, capture or distribute any part of the Services
- Mirror or cache or store any pages or portions of the Services
- Co-brand any portion of the Services
- Otherwise imply any relationship with or endorsement of your brands or services
- Use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, forge e-mail headers, or otherwise disguise the origin of any communication or mislead as to the source of the information you provide to the Services
- Portray the Organization or any company affiliated with it in a negative manner or otherwise portray its Services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive manner
- Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services or information to which you have not been granted access through password mining or any other process
- Post or transmit any photograph or likeness of another person without that person’s consent
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, or in any way exploit any information, Software, or other material obtained through the Services for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the Services and by the provider of such information, Software, or other material)
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, Software, or other material obtained through the Services which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightsholder, or which otherwise violates or infringes the rights of others, including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights
- 3.2. The Organization has no obligation to monitor the Services. However, you acknowledge and agree that the Organization has the right to monitor the Services electronically from time to time, and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation, or other governmental request, to operate the Services properly, or to protect itself or its customers. The Organization reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement.
- 3.3. With respect to any Software, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant to you a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable license to access and use such Software during the term of this Agreement, solely for internal and non-commercial purposes, provided that you shall also comply at all times with all official documentation, technical manuals, functional manuals, operator and user guides and manuals.
- 3.4. You shall not, and shall not attempt to (and shall not authorize or allow any third party to or attempt to):
- Download or otherwise obtain a copy of the Services (as applicable as such term is used herein, including any portion thereof) in any form
- Reverse engineer, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, or translate, exploit, or otherwise derive the source code of the Services or otherwise modify, the Services, or create any derivative works thereof
- use the Services on behalf of any third party or for any purpose other than as described in this Agreement
- Sell, resell, lease, license, sublicense, distribute, reproduce, copy, duplicate, or otherwise transfer or exploit the Services or use it as a service bureau
- Post, send, process, or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortuous material, including material violating of third-party rights
- Post, send, process, or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or malicious computer code, files, scripts, agents, or programs
- Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or related systems or networks
- Remove, alter, or obscure any titles, product logo or brand name, trademarks, copyright notices, proprietary notices, or other indications of the intellectual property rights and/or our rights and ownership thereof, whether such notice or indications are affixed on, contained in, or otherwise connected to the Software or on any copies made in accordance with this Agreement
- Remove, alter, or obscure any titles, product logo or brand name, trademarks, copyright notices, proprietary notices, or other indications of the intellectual property rights and/or our rights and ownership thereof, whether such notice or indications are affixed on, contained in, or otherwise connected to the Services, or documentation, or on any copies made in accordance with this Agreement
- Use, or authorize or permit the use of, the Services except as expressly permitted herein
- Use the Services to perform any activity which is or may be, directly or indirectly, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, or defamatory, nor to perform any activity which breaches the rights of any third party; the Services may be used only by you:
- You agree not to copy, duplicate, or imitate, in whole or in part, any concept, idea, business model, business process, product, service, or other intellectual property, ideas, or content embodied in the Services or learned by you from your use of or access to the Services. You agree not to use the Services to violate any local, state, national, or international law or to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with a person or entity. Materials you post to the Services may not contain Uniform Resource Locators (URL) or links to websites that compete with the Services nor other competitive content or references.
- 3.5. You may not use any logo, trademark, or trade name that may be displayed on this Site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
- 3.6. You will keep and protect any of our Confidential Information as confidential, using at least the same efforts you use to protect your own confidential information and in no event less than reasonable and industry standard efforts. Our “Confidential Information” includes the Services, documentation and information about the Services and their operation, and any other information you obtain from or about us or from or about the Services, or any other information which a reasonable person would or should understand to be confidential or proprietary in nature. You agree to return or destroy our Confidential Information when this Agreement is over. You acknowledge and agree we shall be entitled to seek equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction without the necessity of posting bond and in addition to such other remedies as may be available under law or in equity. Your confidentiality obligations shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- 3.7. While this section highlights some of your key obligations, headers and section titles are for convenience only, and you are bound by all the terms of this Agreement.
4. PUBLIC POSTINGS AND LICENSED MATERIALS
- 4.1. We will use reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality of certain personally identifiable information you submit to us (e.g., your address and information submitted by you initially for the purpose subscribing to the Service) (“Personally Identifiable Information”), in accordance with the Privacy Notice posted on our Site.
- 4.2. Certain material you may post on our Services is or may be available to the public or other approved users of the Services, including, without limitation, any public profile data, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, uploads, blog entries, ratings, reviews, images, videos, poll answers, etc., in any form or media, that you post via the Services or otherwise (collectively, “Public Postings”). These Public Postings will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. You are responsible for any Public Postings and the consequences of sharing or publishing such content with others or the general public. This includes, for example, any personal information, such as your address, the addresses of others, or your current location. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF PUBLICLY SHARING OR POSTING ANY PERSONAL OR OTHER INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES.
- 4.3. Other content or communications you transmit to us, including without limitation any feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, in any form or media, that you submit to us via e-mail, the Services or otherwise (to the extent excluding any Personally Identifiable Information, collectively, “Submissions”), will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
- 4.4. By providing any Public Postings or Submissions, you:
- Grant to the Organization a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works (including products) from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in all media, and you license to us all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to such content for publication on the Services pursuant to this Agreement
- Agree that we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques embodied therein for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products or services incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques, without attribution, without any liability or obligation to you
- Grant to the Organization the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. In addition, you hereby waive all moral rights you may have in any Public Postings or Submissions
- 4.5. You shall be solely responsible for your own content and any Public Postings and Submissions. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish content you post or submit. You further agree that content you submit via Public Postings or Submissions will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material, or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein. You further agree that you will not submit to the Services any content or other material that is contrary to any posted “community guidelines” or similarly titled document, if any, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- 4.6. We do not endorse any content submitted to the Services by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with content. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Services, and we will remove all content if properly notified that such content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights as set forth herein below. We reserve the right to remove content without prior notice. We reserve the right to decide whether your content violates this Agreement for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. We may at any time, without prior notice and in our sole discretion, remove such content and/or terminate a user’s account or otherwise block access for submitting such material in violation of this Agreement.
- 4.7. We are not responsible for end-user error or errors in inputs or for errors in any user-supplied data. We do not independently verify the truthfulness or accuracy of any data or content input into the Services and are not responsible for the fraud, misrepresentation, negligence, or misconduct of any end user or other third party.
- 4.8. Neither party shall issue or release any announcement, statement, press release, or other publicity or marketing materials relating to this Agreement or otherwise use the other party’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or other indicia of source, affiliation, or sponsorship, in each case, without the prior written consent of the other party, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld, conditioned, or delayed, provided, however, that we may, without your consent, include your organization’s name and/or other indicia in our lists of current or former customers in promotional and marketing materials. Additionally, upon your consent, we may prepare a case study relating to your access and use of the Services, including, but not limited to one or more testimonials from you or your users, aggregated data of the results of your use of the Services, and other informational material as determined by us. You agree to provide reasonable assistance to us and timely responses in our preparation of said case study.
5. WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES
- 5.1. If you are not completely satisfied with the Services, your sole remedy is to cease using the Services. The Organization undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the information it provides is current and accurate; however, the Organization does not warrant the accuracy of information. The Organization also undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality of any confidential information you provide, in accordance with the Privacy Notice; however, the Organization does not guaranty the confidentiality of such information against unauthorized third-party access or system failure.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- 6.3. You acknowledge that the information on Healm and other Services is provided “as is” for general information only. If you use the Services to provide any services in any heavily regulated industry, such as medical advice, you are fully responsible for all such services, and represent and warrant that you are appropriately qualified and certified to do so, possessing all necessary licenses and permits to do so. You indemnify us for any failure by you or your agents to do so and/or to follow any applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You may use the Services for informational purposes only, as an aid, but only as one information source among many, and not as the sole basis for making any decisions. You must conduct proper due diligence and use your own judgment when making any decisions based on any information, analytics, or reports derived from the Services.
- 6.4. We shall not be liable for any circumstances arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control or without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures, or other force majeure.
- 6.5. If we breach this Agreement, you agree that your exclusive remedy is to recover from us or any affiliates, resellers, distributors, and vendors, direct damages up to an amount equal to $10 (10 U.S. Dollars). YOU CANNOT RECOVER ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE. These limitations and exclusions apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose, or if we knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. To the maximum extent permitted by law, these limitations and exclusions apply to anything related to this Agreement such as, without limitation, loss of content; any virus affecting your use of the Services; delays or failures in starting or completing transmissions or transactions; claims for breach of contract, warranty, guarantee, or condition; strict liability, negligence, misrepresentation, or omission; trespass, or other tort; violation of statute or regulation; or unjust enrichment. Some or all of these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you if your state, province, or country does not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential, or other damages.
7. DURATION OF TERMS
- 7.1. Once in effect, this Agreement will continue in operation until terminated by either you or us. However, even after termination, the provisions of sections 3 through 14 of this Agreement will remain in effect in relation to any prior use of the Services by you. You may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by providing notice to the Organization in the manner specified in this Agreement or by choosing to cancel your access to the Services using the tools provided for that purpose within the Services. We may terminate this Agreement without notice or, at our option, temporarily suspend your access to the Services, in the event that you breach this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Organization also reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by providing notice to you either through email or other reasonable means. After termination of this Agreement for any reason, you understand and acknowledge that the Organization will have no further obligation to provide the Services or access thereto. Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you by this Agreement, if any, will immediately cease, but your licenses to us shall survive, and certain of your obligations will survive in accordance with the terms hereof.
8. MODIFICATION OF TERMS
- 8.1. The Organization may change the terms of this Agreement from time to time. You will be notified of any such changes via e-mail (if you have provided a valid email address) and/or by our posting notice of the changes on the Services (which may consist of publishing the changes on our Site). Any such changes will become effective when notice is received or when posted on the Services, whichever first occurs. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse will be to terminate this Agreement. Continued use of the Services following such notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by such changes.
9. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICES
- 9.1. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Services at any time with or without notice to you, including, without limitation, by adding or subtracting features and functionality, third-party content, etc. In the event of such modification or discontinuation of the Services, your sole remedy shall be to terminate this Agreement as set forth herein. Continued use of the Services following notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes and satisfaction with the Services as so modified.
- 10.1. We and/or our vendors and suppliers, inclusive of third-party service providers, as applicable, retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Services, the Site, Healm and all information, content, Software, and other software and materials provided by or on behalf of us, including but not limited to all text, images, videos, logos, button icons, audio clips, and the look and feel of the Site and our brands and logos, and any data compilations, including without limitation any data input by or on behalf of us or our third-party providers, and any data to the extent processed by, or resulting as an output of, the Services, and all Services usage data, statistical data, or aggregated data collected or reported with respect to the any part or all of the Services, including, without limitation, any aggregated and anonymized data extracted or derived from the Services, including all aggregated and anonymized usage data, statistical data, transactional data, metadata, market data, and other aggregated and anonymized data collected from user data and files. We own the rights to any metadata we collect from or about your use of the Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we reserve the right to create and market public indexes, analysis or insights created from such data. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from any information, content, Software, or materials provided by us, or remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in any such information, content, Software, or materials without the copyright owner’s prior written consent.
- 10.2. Unless otherwise stated, all content in our Site or other Services, is our property or the property of third parties. These contents are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws.
- 10.3. Your feedback is welcome and encouraged. You agree, however, that (i) by submitting unsolicited ideas to us, you automatically forfeit your right to any intellectual property rights in such ideas; and (ii) unsolicited ideas submitted to us or any of our employees or representatives automatically become our property.
11. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONSThe owner of the Site is based in the State of Georgia in the United States. We provide the Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any Site content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
12.THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES
- 12.1. Certain content (including without limitation advertisements) on the Services may be supplied by third parties. The Organization does not have editorial control over such content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties, including without limitation, suppliers and vendors, advertisers, or any user of the Services, are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of the Organization or its affiliates or any of its officers, directors, employees, or agents. In many instances, the content available on the Services represents the opinions and judgments of the respective third parties, whether or not under contract with the Organization. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of such third parties, such as advertisers promoting their products, services, or content on this Site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services, or content, are solely between you and each such third party. The Organization neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, submission, posting, or statement made on the Services. Under no circumstances shall the Organization, or its affiliates, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any content or other information obtained through the Services.
- 12.2. The Services may integrate and/or interact with third-party services, such as via APIs or browser extensions. For example, the Services may leverage APIs from third parties, and/or rely on third-party browser extensions, and the Organization has no affiliation, association, endorsement, or sponsorship by any other third-party services with the which it integrates or interacts from time to time (collectively, “Third-Party Services”). The Organization makes no claim, representation or warranty of any kind, type or nature concerning any Third-Party Services, nor the Organization’s or any user’s compliance with any third-party terms of service for any such Third-Party Services (collectively, “Third-Party Terms”). It shall be each user’s sole responsibility to analyze and interpret any applicable Third-Party Terms and comply therewith. Each user is solely responsible for their interpretation of Third-Party Terms and their actions relevant to compliance thereof. By using the Services, you hereby release the Organization and waive any and all claims or claim rights that you may have against the Organization, and release and indemnify the Organization against any claims that any third party may have against you, including, with respect to your use of any Third-Party Services, including if accessed or used via our Services, and with respect to Third-Party Terms, applicable privacy policies or any other rules or regulations of such third parties.
- 12.4. You understand that when using the Services, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against us with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Organization, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Services.
- 12.6. Certain third parties may be third-party beneficiaries to this contract. These third-party beneficiaries are not parties to this contract and are not responsible for the provision or support of the Services in any manner. However, your access to the Services is subject to terms set forth in the applicable third-party beneficiary’s terms of service.
13. DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
- 13.1. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set out therein.
- 14.1. You shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations now or hereafter promulgated by any government authority or agency that are applicable to your use of the Services, or the transactions contemplated in this Agreement. You may not assign your rights or obligations hereunder, and any attempt by you to sublicense, assign or transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations hereunder or to exceed the scope of this Agreement is void. In the event that the Organization is sold to a third party, such a sale will not be deemed a transfer of personal information so long as that third party agrees to assume the Organization’s obligations as to these Terms of Services and any associated Privacy Notice.
- 14.6 This is the entire agreement between you and the Organization with regard to the matters described herein and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Organization with respect thereto.
- 14.7 The failure of the Organization to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.